You can find most goliath information in the game's files[edit source]
You can find information for a goliath sub-type even if you haven't unlocked it yet:
- The general text for each experiment is in the ui translation file, under a heading like "_COAL_HANDS_TASK". (The English ui translation file is Data\translations\en\ui.ini.) The numbers/counts for each experiment are in Data\translations\charactertasks.xml.
- Construction materials
- See Data\config\details_craft\generated.ini
- Rebuilding materials
- This needs to be investigated: I suspect that the amount of each material needed is half the original amount (rounded down).
- Special abilities
- The ui translation file called details.ini. (English path: Data\translations\en\details.ini)
To find the game files via Steam:
- Select the game in your library
- Right-click on the name/icon and select "Properties"
- Switch to the "LOCAL FILES" tab, and click BROWSE LOCAL FILES... to open the folder with the game's data files